"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Ultimately, the goal is to use this information in order to encourage accountability in order to move away from a culture of impunity," he said.
- An electoral system should encourage close links and accountability to the community 6.
- IHP+ encourages greater mutual accountability - holding each other to account - by monitoring progress on partners' commitments.
- The House of Representatives has passed needed legislation to encourage transparency and accountability in American businesses.
- We encourage community involvement, public education and transparent accountability.
- And their training encourages accountability and introspection of Zenlike proportions.
- Secondly, while the media encourages transparency and accountability of others, how transparent is it on its own sustainability impacts?
- Through an ongoing "dialogue" with Harlem, they encourage accountability in their schools, political districts and neighborhoods.
- For this reason, Europe must increase its support for strengthening African civil society to encourage accountability from the respective governments.
- Buying local foods encourages greater accountability, the best way to ensure our health.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.