"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A speaker uses Inventio when he or she begins the thought process to form and develop an effective argument.
- Distinguishes which points are crucial to an effective argument.
- Perhaps their most effective argument, though, was that Switzerland would soon be flooded by immigrants.
- "I think they were very effective arguments, from a defense perspective."
- A more effective argument, on the other hand, can (or so it seems) be constructed in support of the materialist theory.
- In his view, the state could have made more effective arguments defending the law.
- Arguing the impact's uniqueness is an underused but effective argument.
- "Character is a surprisingly effective argument among historians," she said over lunch recently.
- Sir Humphrey is nervous: by his own admission, he can find no effective arguments against the proposal.
- But we might suppose it impossible to provide an effective global argument of this type.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.