"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was an early appreciation of the need for exhibits to reflect personal experience in order to prevent the collections becoming dead relics.
- An early appreciation of the performing arts is necessary to ensure their survival, thus providing work for the artists the college trains.
- This background gave Tyler an early appreciation of the need for technical excellence.
- While a young student, he developed an early appreciation of the French art masters.
- Moïse is a lad with a disrupted home life and a very early appreciation of prostitutes.
- Thus, an early appreciation of these landforms was almost bound to arise.
- Children who are allowed to spell inventively may learn an earlier appreciation for writing.
- Like most future coaches, he had a quick mind and an early appreciation for the game's intricacies.
- Her early appreciation of books led naturally to an interest in artists' books.
- They can read early appreciations of games that haven't yet appeared.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.