"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How long it will last is anybody's guess - even the earliest vintages are said to be in near-perfect condition.
- But that system was of an early vintage and probably provided little warning, if any, experts say.
- The earliest vintage of the signature wine is 2003 and has been produced every year since then.
- Outside the Harris and Selwyn - both abandoned in the 1950's - is a much earlier vintage of urban hope.
- "If not, you may be better off buying wines from earlier vintages that will be ready to drink sooner."
- Before 1989, the two earliest vintages in this century had been 1976 and 1945, both of which began officially on Sept 13.
- An exceptionally early vintage by no means guarantees an exceptional wine.
- Or a Rigelian ore transport of a perhaps even earlier vintage?
- The second is that it is far too expensive, as were the four earlier vintages.
- The house was tall and narrow, of early Victorian vintage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.