"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These early proof of concept languages were rather inefficient and not suitable for applications.
- The earliest proof of occupation was the Roman Villa located under the church.
- An earlier proof of the theorem was given by Church and Rosser.
- The sooner the better; you might even send me early proofs as they are sent out, to give me more incubation.
- The earliest proof of Båhus lands being in Norway's hands is from 11th century.
- Although a relatively minor action, the tanks had been decisive and the engagement was early proof of their effectiveness in co-operation with the infantry.
- Several early proofs were based on delicate trigonometric calculations.
- "I don't know whether it's a glove or a hand," says Mina, showing early proof of a discriminating nature.
- They are somewhat less transparent than the earlier proofs, relying as they do on hypergeometric series.
- It was set up to be transmitted on receipt of the earliest possible proof that it would be received.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.