"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But according to the early findings of two studies, the changes do not appear to have had such dire effects across the country.
- But the early findings suggested that it could be a problem.
- But it would be wrong to make too much of these early findings, researchers caution.
- But later studies failed to back up those earlier findings.
- He had held back from acting on the Project's early findings.
- But agency officials say the early findings may be the result of chance.
- But further study is necessary to confirm these early findings.
- Its developers say it needs further study in many more women to determine whether the early findings hold up.
- But there are two conclusions that challenge earlier findings by the agency.
- Still, other researchers are picking up on the early findings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.