"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tracy's biography is the more complete, giving details of his earlier ships.
- The time boat was little different from the earlier ship they had learned to handle.
- But of course if they had taken a later ship or an earlier ship, I still would have met them here without planning it.
- There were also significant machinery problems in the earliest ships.
- While early ships' operators were mostly male, some women entered the field as well.
- Then, when the early ships exploded due to bad design, space travel lost its support.
- One of those earlier ships whose fate had been a mystery on their home world?
- Despite the serious faults of the earlier ships not being apparent when these were in design, they had been resolved.
- All these guns required three cannon decks to hold them, one more than any earlier ship.
- Many of the early ships met with accidents and disappeared.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.