"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Vaughn said records showed there was no problem with earlier vehicles.
- A number of early Optare vehicles have already entered preservation.
- "The early vehicles are going to cost $4,000 more than the standard models," he said.
- This was used throughout the production run, being fitted to both the earliest vehicles and to the last batches built.
- The M113 bore a very strong resemblance to both of these earlier vehicles.
- These later models have mostly been earlier German vehicles, with a focus on micro-cars.
- D-8 (Dyrenkov-8) was an early Soviet armored vehicle built in 1932-34.
- Thus, another means of combating these early armored vehicles needed to be found.
- The two vehicles are unrelated although the name of the current truck may have been derived from the earlier vehicle.
- The social networking website Facebook served as an early vehicle for organizing action against the government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.