"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The low Reynolds number present in all early vessels means that flow can be considered creeping and laminar.
- An earlier vessel named Simcoe was launched in 1909.
- These early vessels had limited capability; they could float and move on water, but were not suitable for use any great distance from the shoreline.
- The screws were driven directly, eliminating the gear equipment of the earlier vessel.
- Most of early vessels were smaller and did not run on regular schedules.
- Most of the early vessels were wood-burning steamships, fueled by wood cut from the river's shore.
- On Kommandøren, the third class section was expanded and improved in comparison with earlier vessels, after complaints from passengers to the county council.
- Above the waterline, the Sullivan closely resembles these earlier vessels.
- The earlier Typhoon-class vessels, from which she was developed, only have twenty.
- As a matter of fact, the Freedom is similar in many ways to those early vessels," commented Data.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.