"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Developed several small powered models including an early tailless aircraft.
- Lateral (roll) control in early aircraft was problematic at best.
- From 1904 he installed this engine in a number of competition speedboats and early aircraft.
- All the early aircraft had very low wing loadings for sufficient reasons.
- Work on the rotary engine, which powered many early aircraft up until about 1920.
- First produced in 1907 it was used on a number of early French aircraft.
- Hickory was extensively used for the construction of early aircraft.
- This dangerous procedure was only possible with early aircraft of low weight and landing speed.
- In early aircraft, a tailskid made of metal or wood was used to support the tail on the ground.
- The single defensive machine gun of the earlier aircraft was also omitted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.