"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the reading circuit audience members drink cocktails and socialize, while readers work to entertain them.
- I looked around the tables and saw other girls drinking cocktails, so I took one.
- Hotels are rolling out activities that owners can do with their pets, like, well, drinking cocktails.
- "They are drinking more martinis and fancy cocktails than before, even late at night, at 1 or 2 in the morning."
- Drink cocktails over communal glass tables screening international news.
- People drop in, drink cocktails at the long 34-seat bar while waiting for their friends to arrive.
- The hypocrisy of politicians who would support resolutions for stricter enforcement and half an hour later be drinking cocktails disturbed her.
- Drinking extravagant cocktails through the working day is another, starting at around 11am.
- The whole thing was absurd; I did not drink cocktails with people who went around strangling people.
- Among these are the varieties of sherry and port glasses that are difficult to track down in a society given to drinking cocktails.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.