"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a cozy round-arched Romanesque design of sandstone and brick.
- The lower floor of the cloister is a fine demonstration of Romanesque design and it's the principal reason for coming.
- Ayres submitted two simple, classical designs and one French Romanesque design.
- It is of architectural interest for its Romanesque design.
- Many of these buildings had elaborate neo-classical or Romanesque designs.
- Its construction dates to the year 1100, the church is a Romanesque design consisting of a main nave and bell tower.
- The 12th-century western entry is a beautiful example of Romanesque design.
- The church was essentially of Romanesque design, with some Art Deco aspects.
- Twelfth century, ambitious Romanesque design: and yet only fifty feet long, and twenty wide!
- To the left of the church stands a free-standing bell tower of Romanesque design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.