"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is made freehand or with free-motion machine quilting by densely stitching through all layers in a relatively close repetitive design.
- He considered it "much better" than the console versions but noted its "repetitive design" and "not terribly exciting" gameplay.
- The repetitive visual design of Cybertron drew criticism from critics.
- There are only flowers, spirals, repetitive designs that suggest a continuum.
- The high-rise building has a repetitive design which meant the team became increasingly efficient at the process as the project progressed.
- Usually the motives are animals and flowers in colourful and repetitive design.
- Typical images found on jigsaw puzzles include scenes from nature, buildings, and repetitive designs.
- The experiential effect of so much pattern and repetitive design is homogeneity in tension with the expression of individual components.
- CAD is most economical with repetitive or complex designs.
- They also disliked the fact that the pieces were "by design short and repetitive".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.