"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Successful interactive designs have simple, clearly defined goals, a strong purpose and intuitive interface.
- Recent century, the notion of interactive design started popularity with Internet environment.
- A. Good interactive design means a lot of different things.
- Even on the Times site, there are many different examples of interactive design.
- In liberal arts, the focus is on interactive digital design, criminal justice and psychology.
- In recent years, the agency increasingly focused on interactive design.
- The first interactive design was the 30th birthday of the Pac-Man.
- As luck would have it the show, which is an exploration of interactive design and runs until August 29, is rather attractive.
- Since the 1990s, numerous architecture schools have expanded their programs to incorporate interactive design.
- As for his theories on interactive design, Wright has said the following:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.