"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Barnes, 40, who has won awards for her fabrics for Knoll Textiles, produced computer-generated designs based on fractal geometry for her spring 1995 fashion collection.
- Because of budget constraints, the full ship was realized as a computer-generated design.
- In the group's ability to slip so casually between scales - embracing both narrow urban alleys and sprawling neighborhoods - its work anticipates the freewheeling computer-generated designs of today.
- Creating Father's Day cards with computer-generated designs.
- Shelley Eshkar and Paul Kaiser then transformed the movement into the computer-generated designs.
- And Greg Lynn, a leader in computer-generated design, was all over the place.
- The silk weaving industry has recently been threatened by the rise of power looms and computer-generated designs and by competition from Chinese silk traders.
- Whether computer-generated designs can ever recreate the acoustics of a handful of the world's greatest concert halls remains to be seen.
- SHoP's computer-generated slatted design definitely conjures the beach, the roll of sand and wave, the repeating lathe of dune fences and deck chairs.
- A computer-generated design belongs to the person making the arrangements necessary for the creation of the work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.