"describe" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've been sitting here for a while trying to figure out how to describe the book such that you'll read it, but, I just can't.
- She describes the book as "the best of them all".
- The singer has described the book as being "a more complete picture of what my life is really like".
- Interesting to describe the book as being like a ballad.
- The publisher describes the book as the first to cover the subject in depth.
- Schumacher describes his book as being concerned with how man lives in the world.
- A review in Salon described the book as "a very moving memoir."
- In particular, the Preface describes the book as "about the political organization" of a free society.
- She described the book as a practical exercise in empowering people.
- The narrator describes the book he is writing as a feast of many courses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.