"describe" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Sometimes we have to coin a new word to describe things," he said.
- I never can describe things, but it was all very fine.
- The early texts describe things we have no way to understand.
- The math is a way of describing things that happen in the real world.
- He called his approach "the first serious attempt to describe things as they really are" in southern Africa.
- The word undergraduate is also used to describe things about first degrees.
- The near future is used when describing things that are going to happen within the next 18 hours.
- Humans can only describe things in terms derived from their own experience.
- As for the need to describe things, I knew all about it already.
- She has a way of describing things that make them fresh and new.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.