"deep" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ever been caught between the devil and the deep blue sea?
- We've been in a very deep sea, and I never thought we'd get out of it.
- "And you're not afraid to trust yourself out on the deep sea so far?"
- In the deep sea you don't get that feeling at all.
- Must be tossed and turned on the deep dark sea.
- The deep sea is almost completely dark, near freezing and has little food.
- Then she would think of her sisters, down in the deep sea.
- Can you beat it in a calm day on the deep sea?
- Yet, we are doing something like that in the deep sea.
- It is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.