"deep" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like part of him went into deep freeze when he'd walked out on her.
- Let's put the question back in the deep freeze for a while.
- You're in the deep freeze until we can find another use for you.
- One cold case that's going to stay in the deep freeze.
- If it seems rather a lot to pay when most of the property market is in the deep freeze.
- Why did the city feel it necessary to keep the station house in a deep freeze?
- "He's been in the deep freeze for the past century."
- The Rangers have been in the deep freeze ever since.
- New York's art scene often goes into a deep freeze for a few weeks after the holidays.
- Even through the deep freeze last month, she was out showing houses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.