"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current text was chosen some time after the 1966 coup in Ghana.
- More out of habit than desire, he opted for a study session with current medical texts.
- This is perhaps the most significant difference between the original text and the current text.
- The current text appears to have been compiled in the late 4th or early 5th century; the first print edition is from 1483.
- We wish the vote to apply to what appears in the current text, which is to say 'Macedonia' only.
- I now turn to Paragraphs 6 and 7 in the current text of the report.
- The current text actually provides for the possibility of looking at the issue again in 2011.
- The current text has already improved a lot, and I think that there is a lot of protection in it for those concerned.
- Nature and the environment are the biggest losers in the current text.
- The current text insists on the need to promote corporate social responsibility in particular.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.