"crisis" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think the present crisis will be a test for all of us.
- But we can't do that until the present crisis is over.
- This will not provide a way out of the present crisis.
- The present economic crisis must not be allowed to bring these into question.
- I think we need to do more in the short term to help the industry through this present crisis.
- What, for instance, can be done right in the present crisis?
- But something about the present crisis seemed to have the opposite effect.
- However, the present global economic crisis is also a challenge.
- At any rate, it was not likely either would survive the present crisis.
- This is simply the best way to handle our present crisis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.