"crisis" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The paper's financial crisis came to a head in the summer of 1904.
- But are they the cause of every major financial crisis since 1929?
- Books which are not about the world's current financial crisis.
- However, the financial crisis of 1998 put these plans to an end.
- People living beyond their means is only a part of the financial crisis.
- The current financial crisis has been hard on the company.
- Also, the financial crisis is still far from having said its last word.
- Even without the financial crisis, these issues are difficult to deal with.
- We have not come up with an answer to the economic and financial crisis.
- Another important issue is, of course, the financial and economic crisis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.