"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A hard cargo cover can fit flush on the floor when not needed and is reversible to carry wet or dirty cargo.
- The rigid cargo cover provides more flexibility.
- And when the retracting cargo cover is removed, the SX offers a surprising amount of storage.
- The bombcase had barely penetrated the cargo cover when the bomb filler was ignited by both detonators.
- Sedans wore new bodyside moldings, while Estate wagons added a shade for the "Vista Roof" as well as a cargo cover.
- The optional cargo cover includes a net that can be adjusted several ways to hold different types of cargo in place.
- They also inspected tires, cargo covers, mud flaps (which prevent stones and other material from hitting the windshelds of following cars) and other equipment.
- The cargo cover in the rear cost $630, but it combines with a mesh net that can be pulled up vertically and hooked to the inner roof.
- There is a cargo cover to keep everything out of sight, as well as a safety net between backseat passengers and the gear stashed behind them.
- But I had a new problem: the $25 bid for one cargo cover met my reserve price.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.