"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She busied herself tucking the plain brown covers around me.
- Other cabinets showed a pile of books in plain covers.
- The album had a plain white cover that was rubber stamped by hand, making each one unique.
- It was a French paperback with a characteristic severe plain cover.
- The auctioneer was holding a teakwood box, one with a plain cover.
- A second box came on the block, another with a plain cover.
- Nanny's wild youth was an open book, although only available in plain covers.
- They decided to go with a plain white cover, which had never been done before.
- The bed was neatly draped with a plain light-blue cover.
- She folded her note into a plain cover and sent it out to the man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.