"correspondent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Next time you watch a special correspondent, check to see if he or she had the same lesson as me.
- He worked as a special correspondent of several Indian and foreign newspapers.
- He also stayed in Moscow for a time as a special correspondent.
- In August 2011 she begun working under the new title of special correspondent.
- He is pulled out of the anchor slot and made a special correspondent.
- But his special correspondent knows other methods of handling statistics.
- One of my young men brought it back to me from Morocco, where he'd been special correspondent.
- In the 19th century they were also called Special Correspondents.
- She was formerly the weekend anchor and special correspondent on Extra.
- Jenn Brown joined the team as the first female special correspondent on the show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.