"correspondent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He later became a national correspondent based in the newspaper's Houston bureau.
- From 1978 to 1983, he was The Times's national political correspondent.
- He was the paper's roving national and foreign correspondent, from 1997 to 1998.
- He was national political correspondent for The Times from 1970 to 1976.
- In 2001, he joined the team of national political correspondents.
- In 1989 she joined the News section as a national correspondent.
- In 1997, the paper sent him to Atlanta to report on the south as a national correspondent.
- He was Albany bureau chief and national political correspondent before taking his present job in 1991.
- He received his present assignment in 2002 after a decade as the national political correspondent.
- She has been both a metro reporter and a national correspondent for the Times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.