"correspondent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He moved up to political correspondent and finally city editor.
- In the early 1980s she became the Post's senior political correspondent.
- She later became a full-time political correspondent for the program.
- In 2001, he joined the team of national political correspondents.
- He received his present assignment in 2002 after a decade as the national political correspondent.
- The leader writers and political correspondents went to town on this.
- He was Albany bureau chief and national political correspondent before taking his present job in 1991.
- At various times, he was a political correspondent, book critic and novelist.
- She became a political correspondent in 1994, a position she held until 2006.
- He was national political correspondent for The Times from 1970 to 1976.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.