"correspondent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I cannot allow American correspondents to decide my national agenda for me.
- "There's a pretty fair consensus that the main ideas have got to come from the region," he told a group of American correspondents tonight.
- He worked there for over three years- longer than any other American correspondent.
- By the end of 1971 the number of accredited American correspondents had declined to fewer than 200.
- One American correspondent suggested that 'the music department is the war department of the church'.
- Certainly this has been true of many American correspondents who have returned from their stays in Moscow to write books.
- For a time he was an American correspondent of The Times.
- He was also the American correspondent for the Daily News.
- He has been called "the dean of American foreign correspondents."
- American correspondents then were mostly white, male and chauvinist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.