"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A4 Attacked for ineffectiveness, U.N. to have relief coordinator.
- The new relief coordinator needs the power to put humanitarian concerns firmly on the Security Council agenda.
- For the first weeks of the crisis, for example, the United Nations did not have a relief coordinator, leaving its agencies to their own devices.
- But Mahinda Jayasinghe, the Front's relief coordinator in the southern town of Matara, defended the party's high-profile effort.
- "This is a deliberate policy of starving the people by the Ethiopian Government," the relief coordinator said.
- "You don't see widespread malnutrition, although there is some," said Mr. Gebremichael, the relief coordinator.
- "If anything good has come out of this," said Forrest Dunlap, the town's relief coordinator, "it is that surprising dimension of human sympathy for people in trouble."
- His earliest work was as a relief coordinator for Doctors Without Borders in Somalia.
- "The most frequent problem is providing food," said Alberto Tome, Caia's acting relief coordinator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.