"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There are 18 of our systems running now," said Nancy Cleveland, a medical and technical coordinator for the manufacturer, LC Technologies .
- Her mother is a medical coordinator in the office of professional medical conduct at the New York State Department of Health.
- Late Tuesday, Abram Morel, the medical coordinator for the Red Cross in Togo, said that more than 100 people had been wounded, overwhelmingly opposition supporters.
- His wife, Leslee, the part-time, paid medical coordinator of the Bowery office, refers people to a LensCrafters program offering free glasses.
- "Their attitude is amazing," said Mario Ninno, an Italian nurse and the medical coordinator for the hospital.
- These agents are something between travel agents and medical coordinators.
- "We need a demilitarized city," said Nigel Pearson, the medical coordinator of Medair, a relief agency.
- "It's not so much the food that's lacking," said Clemens Vlasich, medical coordinator for Doctors Without Borders.
- Her mother is a medical coordinator at a dermatology practice in Mamaroneck, N.Y.
- Irwin is currently the medical coordinator for Ulster Rugby.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.