"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Field operations also include SBI Field Procedure and statewide coordinators for arson, polygraph, and crime scene search.
- In Middlesex, women from varied backgrounds will visit schools to talk with students about their lives and careers, Shelley Jacobs Mintz, the statewide coordinator, said last week.
- Many are entering the job market for the first time with few and often outdated skills, said Martha Everson, the statewide coordinator for displaced homemaker services.
- Brian O'Shaughnessy, statewide coordinator of New York's labor-religion coalition, acknowledged that it was hard to count how many people were participating in the fast.
- The only member of Mr. Duke's team with a career in politics is Bob Hawks, the statewide coordinator in the primary campaign and now the chief money raiser.
- Several busloads of Connecticut participants have registered for the march, said Beth DeRubeis of Hamden, the statewide coordinator.
- Judy Kysh was hired in 1984 as a part-time statewide coordinator.
- Domestic violence Sees attorney general as statewide coordinator of agencies that work against domestic violence: the courts, police, counselors and shelters.
- Domestic violence Sees role as a statewide coordinator on domestic violence, as a resource to law enforcement and local prosecutors, and as a lobbyist for new initiatives.
- Mr. Knight, the Duke political lieutenant, is also statewide coordinator for the National Association for the Advancement of White People.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.