"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As deputy coordinator, I believe that this represents an important step.
- Annie works in Manhattan as a deputy coordinator of community affairs.
- Her mother is a deputy coordinator in the bureau of international information programs at the State Department.
- Wall offered Hess a job as a deputy coordinator for the Phoenix Program.
- In 1952 Haider returned to New York where he served for two years as deputy coordinator of worldwide production.
- Last month he was appointed the United Nations' deputy special coordinator for the Middle East peace process in Jerusalem.
- Among his earlier positions, he served as Deputy Coordinator for Counterterrorism in the State Department (2000).
- "It was very important," said Stephen Goose, an arms control expert with Human Rights Watch and deputy coordinator of the campaign.
- Fire and Rescue - The seven (7) deputy coordinators are assigned to seven individual response areas known as "Battalions".
- "The most important thing is political reconciliation," said Kevin Kennedy, the United Nations' deputy coordinator for aid in Somalia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.