"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We also have dog walking, and that's what everyone wants to do," said Judith Core, the volunteer coordinator.
- Two staff members, a volunteer coordinator and a social service coordinator, remain.
- Over 300 volunteer coordinators drive programs throughout the United States and 22 foreign countries.
- Erm my role is as volunteer coordinator so looking after you, that's my main job.
- And a volunteer coordinator would have assigned all the others to where they were most needed.
- In late 2000 and early 2001, he was a volunteer coordinator for Bush's inaugural committee.
- The volume of volunteers recently compelled the church to hire a volunteer coordinator.
- If she did apologize, it was not to me, to our volunteer coordinator or to anyone at our organization.
- A volunteer coordinator was laid off this month.
- In the 1940s, the work load at the hospital placed further demands on staff, particularly nurses, who influence trustees to hire the first volunteer coordinator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.