"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A 16-volume of his complete works was published in 2006.
- A series of complete works was released between 1998 and 2008.
- It was the first time his complete works were shown together.
- He recorded the complete works - the first time anyone had done so.
- The complete works consist of 884,647 words and 118,406 lines.
- Unfortunately, many of these early complete works projects were never finished.
- He'd need more than the complete works of Shakespeare to keep himself busy for that long!
- His complete works, released in 1926, were reprinted five times before 1930.
- His complete works are still in print and remain influential to this day.
- It is still one of the most complete works of its kind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.