"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The complete work takes about two and a half hours to play.
- Not until eight o'clock on the morning of the 23d was the work complete.
- It may be a complete work of music in itself or just a simple tune.
- These are the only known performances of the complete work.
- This brought the complete work from 902 to 824 bars.
- A typical performance of the complete work runs 80 to 85 minutes.
- This text described the complete work of her research group since 1962.
- The complete work lasts around two and a half hours.
- The complete work was played for the 185th and last time in 1761.
- He lived too short and did not leave a complete work of his life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.