"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now answer the same questions using complete sentences with any/anybody/anything/ anywhere.
- Eventually she begins to speak in more complete English sentences.
- Over time, the baby starts to form more complete sentences.
- Next thing ya know, you won't be able to put a complete sentence together.
- You or the person with asthma cannot talk in complete sentences.
- He's begun using complete sentences, which is a pretty big deal.
- During the entire trip here he said not ten complete sentences to us.
- It was the first complete sentence he had spoken all day.
- Michael managed, finally, to come up with a complete sentence.
- The five words made a complete sentence, if you knew how to listen to them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.