"committee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1857 a government committee said there should be a record of land.
- In 2003, a government committee was appointed to examine the issue.
- A government committee decided to review the events at the party and compare them with community values.
- Furthermore, from 1937 to 1939 he sat on various government committees.
- After the end of the war, a government committee barred him from parliament.
- In 2009, however, the card was viewed by a government committee as a failure.
- He also contributed to a number of government committees on the health service and social policy.
- They've gone to talk to a Government advisory committee on technology and science.
- There was also a special government committee set up, called Komzet.
- In the 1930s, Murray continued to serve on government committees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.