"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Our members have clear concerns about the way this bill is headed."
- "But she abandoned her shelter," said Rick, the concern clear in his voice.
- Unfortunately, there are clear economic concerns, even for 3M, that will continue to hamper further improvement of the environment.
- The so-called Boulogne agreement was vague, but it expressed clear concern over the state of the royal court.
- The majority of the High Court found that the treaty need only apply to issues of clear international concern.
- At the same time, we could see clear concern among them following the referendum in Ireland.
- Thirdly and lastly, there is clear concern over security issues.
- That means that we must make our principal causes for concern very clear.
- But the flights have caused clear concern in Israel.
- That resolution's clear concern was the surge of Kurdish refugees across international borders, threatening the peace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.