"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last link in a clear and direct chain.
- "And we've got a clear chain of custody on the murder weapon," Carella said.
- It's so if either ship is destroyed, the company has a clear chain of command.
- This huge resort complex has been slow to react, partly because there is no clear chain of command.
- Priesthood is structured as a vertical hierarchy with a clear chain of command.
- The Washington militia suffered from a lack of supplies, training, and a clear chain of command.
- Among other things, they said, India has no formal nuclear command authority to set a clear decision-making chain in the event of a conflict.
- But the witness also said that there was no clear chain of command inside the unit.
- A clear chain of decision-making will make it possible to provide refuge for ships in distress.
- "There is no decision-making process, no clear chain of command," the official said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.