"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What was disturbing was the clear imprint of a body in the earth.
- He pointed out the clear imprints of small bare feet in the mud.
- The cabin, filled with people, metal and plastic, would show the clear imprint of a blast, if one existed.
- It was by the loo that I found the clear imprint of boots.
- And in the dirt he saw the clear imprint of a man's shoe.
- Brian hadn't lived in the house for ten years, but the big captain's bed carried the clear imprint of someone having sat on it.
- She gave Nate a proprietary kiss on the cheek and left a clear imprint of her lips behind.
- Her face also bore the clear imprint of a ringed fist.
- What disturbed Kathy was the clear imprint of teethmarks on his ankle!
- His shirt had a fairly clear imprint of her hand, dead center.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.