"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said a clear pathway to sustainable development had been mapped out but they were still at the start of the journey.
- The man's tears patter on his uniform, making fresh clear pathways in the dust.
- A lack of materials made it very difficult to conduct novel research, and map out a clear pathway to achieving the fuel they needed.
- All of the big guards swarmed around the emperor, opening a clear pathway before him.
- Okay, so the product is not exactly scalable, and it's hard to see a clear pathway for innovation.
- "I found a clear pathway that leads outside."
- But don't start the engine until you see a clear pathway to the exit ramp.
- A clear pathway opened up before them, forcing the slime off to the sides.
- It would give Israelis security and Palestinians a clear pathway to an independent state.
- When an older person suffers a fracture, a clear pathway should be in place for them to prevent future falls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.