"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought all would be clear sailing, because it was successful.
- And that was on a bright morning with clear sailing most of the way.
- Tomorrow would see a return of good weather and clear sailing.
- They got back on course through the channel and then it was clear sailing for a while.
- Other than that, it was clear sailing all the way.
- After that it was clear sailing for quite a while.
- Now that they were on the water, it seemed to be clear sailing.
- For one solid day at least he had clear sailing.
- And for the economy the last few years have not been clear sailing by any means.
- "But once we got to the half, I knew it was clear sailing from then on."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.