"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is a clear need for the Government to borrow more money, which will drive interest rates up.
- I made clear the need for an immediate end to violence by all sides.
- I think there is a clear need for more equity.
- This day, however, well, you have a pretty clear need to know.
- These experts see a clear need for the public to engage now, but not to panic.
- There is a clear need for such action as a matter of urgency.
- The first, very obviously, is the clear need for public understanding and acceptance.
- There is also a clear need to safeguard the individual's right to information, which he must be in a position to demand.
- There is also a clear need for appropriate forms of governance.
- The clear need was obvious when the regime stepped up the violence against its own people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.