"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There has been a pretty clear lack of uniformity."
- Someone with such a clear lack of understanding of the distinction between acting and being should perhaps not be writing movie reviews.
- Showing a clear lack of awareness of how money is spent in America, my wife received only 53 offers, while I got 82.
- One is the clear lack of professionalism and moral integrity within the police service.
- However, it highlights the clear lack of an agreed national coastal strategy by the Government.
- The narcissist displays a clear lack of empathy for others.
- There is a clear lack of transparency, and yet we distinguish butter from margarine.
- Civil society has demonstrated a clear lack of interest.
- Secondly, there was a clear lack of communication.
- At that time there was a clear lack of knowledge in that area and little or no available talent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.