"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By this time there was a clear shift towards the smartphone end of the spectrum.
- There has been a clear shift in industry in the village since 1881.
- In other forums, he has been adamant that there can be no clear shift of political authority.
- "There is a clear shift from business to economy, and we have to clearly adapt to this fact."
- It was at this point that there was a clear shift in the nature of the research.
- At the end of last year, investors made a clear shift to more conservative funds.
- There has been a clear shift away from the easy money of the 1980's.
- But yesterday marked a clear shift, when the living took precedence over the dead.
- A clear shift of power away from the hospital consultants was apparent.
- But lately there appears to be a clear shift of support among them toward the National Party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.