"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We've offered a clear break from this and we hope they will do the same."
- A clear break in the masonry of the basement wall shows where the extension began.
- But he said he needed to make a clear break from the past.
- No one in Austria ever made a clear break with the past.
- It also reflects the way we improvise, moving from one idea to the next without a clear break.
- This would provide a clear break from the current trading fund system.
- Thus, it was a gradual process with no clear break.
- This was the first clear break between the new regime and a large part of its popular following.
- But those few decisions indicate a clear break with the past.
- That is still a small number, but it is a clear break from the guaranteed response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.