"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Wasn't that sort of clear insight supposed to free one from such demons of the past?
- "That may be true, Richard, but others don't necessarily act with such clear insight."
- Will they have a clearer insight into love and an appreciation of life?
- With clear insight he saw how it could all fit together, and what adjustments he would need to make.
- The information gives clear insight into the company's performance; both operational and financial.
- The customer has clear insight into the system that is being developed.
- The author offers admirably clear, if not necessarily original, insights into the Chinese national character.
- As a consequence, the model does not provide a clear insight about the space occupied by the model.
- Other problems, however, are clearly special to this show, which never quite justifies its existence with fresh, clear insights or new approaches.
- It means he is brave, profound, and of clear insight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.