"civil" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Civil rights was an important cause in his life and career.
- He's found his way into my daughter's recent civil rights course.
- The issues of the show are about human and civil rights.
- Others saw the question as simply one of civil rights.
- "It means using your civil rights to say what you think America should be."
- He is known for his support of jobs programs, civil rights and arms control.
- But it should not come at the cost of human and civil rights.
- Often these issues are the most significant to the country's future - civil rights, for example.
- We already decided earlier on that information is a civil right.
- "You have to show people that their civil rights are important."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.