"channel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here's a video of me taking about it on Channel 4 news.
- He dialed her number as the Channel 4 news began.
- I think he said that it was trade off for a cut in working tax credit on Channel 4 news (or maybe elsewhere).
- I've got the Channel 2 news on right now.
- "Shortly before midnight,' they said on the Channel 6 news."
- Channel 4 News presented their case online, including scans of the spending documents.
- "Channel 75 News now in progress, live," came the soothing electronic voice.
- There she finds work, and minor celebrity status, as the weather girl for the Channel 3 news.
- "The Channel One news programming is quite sound," he said.
- One excited parent told Channel 4 news that it was "like winning the lottery".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.