"cause" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is expected to cause a loss for the year of more than $200 million.
- The details were very old and therefore did not cause loss to the state.
- Fire can cause the loss of ships in many ways.
- "We do not wish to cause loss of life among your people," he said.
- "The law was not intended to cause loss of life."
- This process has caused a major loss of land on the island.
- The problems caused a net loss of $124.5 million in 1989.
- I did not mean to cause a loss of life.
- This caused the single biggest loss of stock I have ever had.
- No single person wins it and any member can cause the loss.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.